Crystal Care Tips
There are a variety of ways to cleanse your crystals.
Please note: Not all crystals can be placed in water. There are certain crystals that can’t get wet without getting damaged (ex. selenite).
Here are a few different options for cleansing and charging your crystals:
- Charge your crystals under a full moon by placing your crystals outside or on your window sill
- Cleanse your water-safe crystals in the rain or soak them in a bowl of salt water
- Smudge them with sage or palo santo alternatives (ex. Diffusing lavender or Myrrh essential oils)
- Bury them in the dirt or underground overnight.
- Use a cleansing crystal (ex. selenite)